Monday, July 16, 2007

Immortality....

I was reading a couple of Fatty novels a few days ago.... (If you don't know who Fatty is... then you didn't read the Enid B. books when you were little --- I deem your childhood wasted!! :D ). Anyways, Fatty, Bets, Pip and Larry were the same age, when I opened the book about a decade after I last visited them. Isn't that amazing ? They're practically immortal!! They themselves aren't aware of it because in their world time is still changing... but from an outsider view, they'll always be kids!!
Quite a philosopher I am :) .... more later

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The five findouters :)
one of the best enid blyton series

although not as good as her school series (malory towers/ st. clares) or famous five

Unknown said...

According to me nothing was as good the Fatty series...

Unknown said...

haha hey, as long as we agree that enid blyton's a genius

I spose we're allowed to different enid favorites :)

Horn Please OK! said...

Udddii baba ... yeh kya !! Blog !! Chromatic kyu ?

Pri said...

u talking about 'the five findouters' eh??